Double-Extreme Bible Trivia Test 2
(The first two are just for fun)
- What verse should anyone who cares for the nursery during church know?
- What verse speaks about most of those attending a committee meeting?
- Which Psalm did Moses write?
- The name “Lucifer” is not found in the original Hebrew Old Testament or the original Greek New Testament; from where does it come?
- The word “rapture” is not in the original Greek New Testament; from where does it come?
- Who was the first person to fall asleep during a sermon?
- How many times did Paul receive thirty-nine lashes?
- Who authored the book of Romans? (Not Paul; don’t get mad at me, I can back it up with a Bible verse.)
- What city was Philemon from?
- Jesus walked on water. Who else walked on water?
©2017 Mark Nickens