Double Extreme Bible Trivia Test 5
- Which Gospels end with Jesus telling the Apostles to go to the entire world and tell people about Him?
- In the Old Testament, what did God say his name was?
- Who preached the first Christian sermon?
- How many books in the Bible only have one chapter?
- Why were the Levites chosen to be priests of God?
- According to Genesis, how many days did God take to create everything?
- When the Jews were in the desert after leaving Egypt, God told them to take a census of the different tribes. (Numbers 1) Which was the largest tribe?
- Which was the smallest tribe?
- Which of the four Gospels does not end with the Ascension of Jesus?
- Where was Abraham living when God told him to go to Canaan?
©2018 Mark Nickens All Rights Reserved